Friday, February 22, 2013

The importance of regulars



Ah, I'm sure I know what you're thinking. Regulars are important because a lot of times they contribute substantially to a girl's paycheck. And from what I've read, that's true. If a girl can cultivate a handful of generous regulars who love what she's doing then she's all set. I'm not quite to that point yet, but it sounds awesome.

No, I'll tell you why *I* think regulars are important.

I don't have anything exciting to count down to. The burden of being entertaining falls squarely on my ability to make engaging conversation. I love talking and meeting new people, but as I found out this morning in a horrible fail moment, I can't do it if nobody is going to talk back.

I've only been camming a week today. I think I've been online 4 different times now? So that's not a lot of time to build up a stable of loyal fans, but I have found maybe 4 different guys who have visited at least a couple of those times and hung out nearly the whole time. The tips are nice, but even better was the fact that they responded to my questions and asked fun questions of their own. Frankly, I run a better room when they are in it.

I don't mute guests or basics at this point. I know they can't tip me, but some of my best topics have come from guest engagement. This is absolutely a matter of opinion, but since my whole schtick is that I'm a chick with a fun personality, it's really important to surround myself with people who let me shine.

I'm not going to name any names on here, but if I did I'd so give these guys a giant shout out for just being amazing people and fucking fantastic conversationalists.

I might log on again this afternoon since I had really good luck with afternoon traffic on Wednesday, but I'm for sure going to hop on at some point this evening. If you are reading this and thinking to yourself that you'd like to do some verbal sparring with me, please join me in chat later. I'd welcome the challenge of a great conversation.

Follow me on Twitter (@RylieBradford) for updates. I try to post a quick tweet before I get online.

And if you are one of the regulars I'm talking about and you're reading this, I hope you know who you are and know that I appreciate the ever loving hell out of you.

/Hug!

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (And actually, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to find out if this quick quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete