Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Something for nothing



I've been reading a lot of forums about MFC since I started doing this crazy (and fun, and exciting, and...) adventure. I'm not an expert or even a very well informed noob, I'm afraid. But here's what I've gleaned from my reading.

Every model has a camscore on the site. The higher the camscore, generally the better the tips to time spent online ratio is for the model. A better camscore gets you on the first few pages. I've never tried searching myself out, but since my camscore is only around 700, I'm guessing I'm probably at least 4 or 5 pages in, if not more.

Now, this is not a post to bitch about my low score. I'm new to the site and learning my way around, I've never done anything like this before, and I don't get naked. These aren't things that are necessarily working in my favor. I understand that I'm never going to be a top 20 (or probably a top 200 even) girl. I'm beyond ok with that. I just wanted to explain something that goes through my mind.

I get a lot of requests that seem pretty harmless on the surface. "Stand up and turn around bb." "Can I see your feet?" "Let us see your ass!"

Sure, none of those go against my never nude philosophy. But none of these guys are tipping. Not even a trivial amount. It's pretty demeaning that these guys expect me to dance around like a trained circus bear, but can't be bothered to throw me at least a few tokens for my trouble.

Some math...

Since I've started camming I've pretty consistently had between 20-30 people in my room. Which is, frankly, more than I was afraid would want to hang out with me when there are so many other girls who are more beautiful, or more personable, or just... more, in general.

Ok, but let's say I have 30 people in my room. If everybody who enjoyed chatting with me were to tip just 10 tokens an hour each, I'd easily have the 300 tokens an hour that seems to be the bare minimum needed to keep my camscore at 1k. So with that in mind, it makes it really insulting to me when some douche comes in and demands things from me without tipping anything.

If you saw me in a bar and you thought I was cute and you wanted to chat with me, you'd most likely offer to buy me a drink. I'm not a picky girl so a shot of house vodka or, if I'm in a fancy mood, a pineapple and vodka. It would set you back a whopping $3-5. And you wouldn't even expect to see me writing naked on the floor with a dildo shoved up my ass.

I cam because I feel like I bring something unique to the table. That something is not a cumshow. I can give you a spoiler right now and tell you I'm pretty much the lease sexy woman you will ever meet and seeing me attempt something erotic would probably leave us both in tears and seeking therapy.

I am a girl you can talk to. I don't judge, I won't get disgusted by the things you say, and I won't be offended (unless you are deliberately being a dickhole. In that case, you have my permission to go fuck yourself with splintery shovel handle). I love dirty jokes and pop culture and all kinds of quirky things. There is a market for my brand of weird. I've had some amazing privates and I'm willing to bet as more people stumble across me, I'll have many many more.

But if you've made it through all this, the main take away is please, don't demand things from a girl without being willing to pay for it. Maybe you luck out on some of the newer girls and get a free show, but you are banking bad karma. Probably in the form of a super hot girl carrying a really good case of herpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment